The Greywolf Tribe is a Tauren only guild. It is a small guild with a feeling of family and close friends between members.
- Server: Server:Scarshield Legion Europe
- Faction: Horde
- Website: http://www.greywolftribe.org.uk
- Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Greywolf+Tribe
This guild is a friendly RP guild for people that enjoy Roleplaying Tauren in World of Warcraft. Raids are approached casually (seen from the entire guild's perspective) and PvP is engaged in the various forms that the game and realm allows. For more information you can contact the Greymother (GM) Hinun or go specifically to the Elders (Class Leaders) in game - they are listed in the Officers part further down.
Guild Progress Edit
- Karazhan - cleared (with out-guild friends)
- This guild was originally formed by Kurgen as a sort of test, to see if a peaceful guild could survive and even prosper on a PvP realm. Needless to say, it could. So here it is, still standing after more than a year.
- The Greywolves are not a family tribe, but a collection of nomadic individuals who have come together for mutual support and protection. After the great battles that raged across our world many Tauren became orphaned and lost. The Greywolves are a collection of these lost Tauren. What binds them is the Greywolf. She was an old and wise Tauren Shaman who lived in Mulgore. Throughout her life she took in sick, lost and helpless Taurens as they ran from the Centaur who ever attacked their lands. Greywolf was a shaman of almost unimaginable power. However although she was a gentle and kind Tauren, the Centaurs that roamed close to her home feared her more than any living thing. None dared to come close to her, not to attack her 'children' as she called those Tauren she cared for. Many, many Tauren came into her home and became one of her 'children'. They grew and prospered and eventually went on their way into the world. And to each one she taught compassion for all living things, including humans, dwarves, gnomes and elves. She taught her 'children' to listen to, and be guided by the spirits of their ancestors as well as the the spirits of fire, air, earth and water. She taught them to respect nature and above all to keep faith with the Earthmother.
- After the Greywolf passed on into the spirit world some of her 'children' came together to carry on her work. Though none could match her devotion and skill, together these Tauren swore an oath of peace and tolerance towards all life. They also swore to search the world looking for the Greywolves 'children'. Together these Tauren formed a tribe calling themselves Greywolves in honor of their beloved mother.
Weekly Events Edit
- Sunday, 8:00 PM Server - Tribe Meeting
Guild Rules Edit
- Do not initiate harmful actions against non-aggressive members of the Alliance.
- This is the only solid rule that exists and any Alliance that believe that it has been violated by a member, should report this, followed by proof - in form of either video, screenshots or both, where it is evident of the violation.
- Guildmaster. Face outwards in diplomatic and business events. Have equal (not superior) voice in say among the Elders when it comes to decisions, however in more difficult decisions the voice of the Greymother may weigh heavier.
- Elder Warden
- Druid Leader. Overall takes care of questions and problems regarding the class as well as have equal voice in say among the Elders when it comes to decisions.
- Elder Brave
- Warrior Leader. Overall takes care of questions and problems regarding the class as well as have equal voice in say among the Elders when it comes to decisions.
- High Seer
- Shaman Leader. Overall takes care of questions and problems regarding the class as well as have equal voice in say among the Elders when it comes to decisions.
- Elder Beast Tamer
- Hunter Leader. Overall takes care of questions and problems regarding the class as well as have equal voice in say among the Elders when it comes to decisions.